Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Haircuts

Henry had his first haircut a few months ago, but it was a miserable experience for everyone. So when it came time for a trim, I thought it would be a good idea if he went to see Daddy get a haircut, then get one himself in the same chair. It worked out a little better, but I still think he would rather be a hairy beast than have anyone with scissors come near him. Oh well, It made for some good pictures!


Daddy setting the example. (Yes, Brian regularly gets his hair cut at SportClips. No, It doesn't bother me that all the girls who work there are hot and wear cute little Ref jerseys and love sports. Well, maybe a little.)


Happy as a clam! (before the girl breaks out the scissors)


A nice before shot


The fight ensues!


Get that camera out of my face!


Going limp is a really good strategy in this situation.


Daddy had to take control.


MaryEllen feeling left out.


The after shot. Aren't they handsome!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Awww...poor guy. I love the sympathy look on Brian's face in that last one. And I love your desciption of SportClips-you're so funny! Good thing Chris isn't in to sports

Sheila said...

You should totally just buy a cute little ref shirt, you'd be HOT!

Nicole said...

too cute. Im lovin the John legend btw. I usually always turn off the music on other blogs but I keep yours on.

The Bjurstrom Family said...

too cute.. and no I have never bounced a check:) Are you going to so the list???

Ariane said...

I am glad you found my blog. I did not think about the caption and my picture saying "It's over". That was funny. You were not out of the loop, nothing going on there. Another boy is exciting for you guys. I do love the name.