Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Catching up (alot)

Emmett's first bath



Emmett's "O" face


Ch- ch- ch- chia!


The week before Easter we made egg shaped rice krispy treats and decorated them with melted chocolate and sprinkles. It was really fun and REALLY YUMMY!!!




Emmett watched from the comfort of his swing


River Cats game with the Fry family



Our friends Brandon and Amanda Kuhnz came with Michael and Elliot


(Baseball was played, I just didn't actually get photographic proof. There were way too many funny kids around to pay attention to the game!)

Easter Morning


Henry got underoo's in his Easter basket (though he isn't likely to use them anytime soon.)



Daddy came home (after working all night) to inspect the loot




Easter dinner and Egg hunt at the Bjurstrom's


MaryEllen got this beautiful dress for Easter. I did her hair in a little up- do for church, but of course forgot to take a picture. She looked so grown up!!





Brian joined us after sleeping for most of the evening

Cute Boys



Coming Soon... a new bathroom, but for now we have this!

8 comments:

the hamms said...

wow that was a lot of catching up. I gotta say Lori, your children are so beautiful, not just oh they are s cute. They are really beautiful.

Francais Frit said...

Wow, a NEW bathroom!? You lucky ducks.

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, were those big boy undies...serious?? Are you tackling that now?? We want to have you guys over for dinner. Is it too soon with the newbie?? (I guess he's not THAT new, I just want to meet him!!) What are you doing Monday night the 27th? Want to come for dinner and Family night??

Sheila said...

Ok, I take back my "THAT new" comment...b/c he totally IS THAT NEW! Let me know what you think.

Lisa said...

Hey! I wish just visiting my sister-in-law's blog, wishing I could be as cool as her when I noticed "Faulconer" on the top of her blog list and thought, "That's the lady who lent me a pacifier!" (Now I'm thinking that's a long sentence.) But anyhow, it's fun to see your family pictures and THANK YOU, again, for the loaner.
-Lisa Martin from Minneapolis, Jared Hasleton's sister

April said...

Loved all those photos! Your kids are growing up so fast! YOu look great! How are you doing with three?

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Yes! We need to get together! The kids would have a blast! And it's been so long. The kids and I were at Camp Nauvoo, wish we could have been there! See you soon! Call me, 342-4064.

Crystal Dever said...

Looks like a lot of fun times! Isn't being a mom awesome? :) Good to see your doing well.