Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walking to school

On days when the weather is nice and we are running on time we like to walk to school. MaryEllen rides her bike there and I push the double stroller with the boys and hang on to Clara's leash. (She would never forgive us if we went on a walk without her.)

It gets a little hairy walking back with MaryEllen's bike, but I think I have it figured out.


This is how I rig it up. (yes, my right shin gets a bit bruised up, but it isn't that bad.)

Then precious little things like this happen!


4 comments:

Shan B. said...

Way to be creative Lori!!! And it's great that you have the side by side double & not the other kind. I have hook thingies to make my own double stroller for when I am babysitting. It's funny but it totally works.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Holy moly wonder woman. You are a great mom to be willing to do that!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

WOW! Look at you go!

Sheila said...

OH! You can't beat that!! I love it! Sleeping kids is music to my ears!!! Love how you rig it all up, crafty!