Thursday, June 10, 2010

Softball is over! (Can't say i'm TOO disappointed.)

I'm so behind on posting! I'm going to try to catch up a little at a time.

MaryEllen's team had an end of year party a couple of weeks ago, then this last Saturday they got their trophies at an awards ceremony at the field. These are the pictures from both.


Most of the team with Coaches Vincent and Michelle.


Coach Michelle presented all the girls with Certificates.


The cake. (Guess who made it.)



Receiving her trophy.


The proud girls with their trophies.

It was a fun year of T- ball, and I'm glad we did it, but I don't think we'll be back next year. Too many games, no pictures (not for us at least, they were on Sunday) and a bit too much disorganization for me. Besides, I think MaryEllen is a true Soccer girl. (Hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from!)

5 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Cute! Love the Glee song!

Shan B. said...

Seriously cute cake. I'm just about to post about Blake's last baseball game & party...funny :)

the hamms said...

that is a seriously cute cake. who watches the kids when you do that.

Sheila said...

The cake is AWESOME!

So did you guys get to the Giants game in time to get the free shirts?? Jeff and Justin were 15 min. too late! DANG!

Nicole said...

You are talented!