Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Starting over. AGAIN.

Potty training Henry. Take 5. (or maybe 6? I don't know, I've lost count.)




Since using a chart almost worked last time, I thought I'd apply the same principal, but make it a little more fun and exciting. First he'll have to traverse the Lone Potty Wilderness. then he'll pass through Underoo Forest on his way to the Land of Flushing Waters.

Hopefully he'll be potty trained by the time he arrives at the giant Woody doll, which will be his prize. Last time we got through the whole chart and he was no where NEAR ready to ditch the diapers. I'm talking an accident EVERY TIME we tried underwear, and usually within the first 10 minutes of putting them on. Everybody cross your fingers!!!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm thinking very good thoughts for you guys!! SUPER cute chart!!! --What a good mommy!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Wow what a good mom, i just put a piece of paper on the fridge with some boxes. Very creative! Good Luck:)

Summer said...

Love the chart! Good Luck!!!

Francais Frit said...

Oh good luck!

Carolyn G said...

My mom gave me your #, I still gotta pitch the idea to my husband, but I'm glad to hear you're interested. I'll probably call you next week to talk more about it! :)

Shan B. said...

That looks fun!! Just be patient Lori...it'll happen. I put Sonny in undies because pullups were just too expensive & i had to change him several times throughout the day but it didn't take too long before he started to recognize the feeling of needing to go vs. already gone. You just gotta be patient & after a while the chart won't even matter (maybe) Good luck!! If you ever want to know the "whole truth" about potty training, send me an email...I won't lie or sugar coat anything...lol :)