Friday, November 26, 2010

As promised... a month later

The rest of the Disneyland Pics. Someday I'll get around to Halloween, but I can't promise anything right now. SO BUSY!

Weird backlit picture of me, but I was so excited about the return of Captain EO!





This was the most brilliant actress I have ever seen! I was convinced that she was the real live wicked queen. She was so mean and had a constant look of disgust on her face.


Hook was a real flirt.


the strange looking queen of hearts. I wish they had figured out how to make her not look like a man in drag.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

cute cute cute! We didn't even take pictures with the villans when we were there, the boys only wanted to see the "good guys!" So funny!

Lively's said...

Lori you are looking great! Glad you could have so much fun with your hubby!