Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter fun

We had a great Easter this year! I was privileged to take part in our stakes presentation of The Savior of the World: His Resurrection. It was such an amazing experience, and I know I will never view Easter in the same way again. It was as though I was really able to put myself in the place of someone who was there to witness the miracle of Christ rising from the tomb. I feel so blessed, and also grateful that my Daughter was able to see it, and appreciate our Savior in a new way!


Sadly, this is the only picture I have of the experience. There's a group page on shutterfly, but I haven't figured out how to work that yet.

The Saturday before Easter we had dinner and an egg hunt with the Bjurstrom's. It's always fun to see how many eggs uncle Kalen will fill...that guy LOVES an egg hunt!!! we had at least 100 this year, and with just 3 kids hunting, it was a BIG haul of candy! We were also able to see our family's new little angel Isabella. She is truly a gift, so precious and tiny!


The last known picture of Emmett with a pacifier... he lost it either during or shortly after the hunt, and I decided that was it! No more phi-phi!!








In the thick of the hunt!









On Easter sunday we celebrated with the Fry side, and had a great dinner and another egg hunt. The BIG surprise was waking to find that someone had EGGED OUR HOUSE!!! There were adorable paper eggs and carrots strewn all around the front yard, and more plastic eggs for the kids to find! So sweet. I saved all the decorations so that next year we can pass it on to someone else. Overall, a great holiday!


Our Easter surprise

I totally forgot to take pictures of the kids until we were about to take OFF their Easter clothes! They aren't quite fresh, but at least I remembered at all!

No comments: