Thursday, September 25, 2008

My First Blog!

I've been left out long enough! From here on out, consider me a blogger! (Just don't call me that.)

Since this is my first post and I don't really know what I'm doing, it may not be up to snuff with all of you who could be pro's at this. Just don't judge and bear with me. I'll put up a few pictures of Stuff we've been up to lately. Here's the family update.

Brian: Graduated from his CLS training program and passed the ASCP board exam! In english that means he is officially done with his education and we're going to be swimming in a pool filled with cash! Well, maybe it won't be that dramatic, but the budget will be a bit more loose for sure.

Lori: I'm closing in on my 15th week of pregnancy and I've gone 10 days straight without throwing up! Maybe the all day sickness is finally over. (Knock on wood.) My Uppercase Living business is going great. I chose to do it for the fun of it and to use my creativity, but it turns out that the money I made really saved our butts over the last month or two. So that felt really good!
Oh, and I got a new minivan!

MaryEllen: Our little smarty- pants is 4 now, and she's as smarty- pantsy as ever. Her new thing is telling me how to drive. "Oh Mommy, don't hit that tree! Mommy, you should go when the light is green. Mommy, I think you should look BOTH ways before you turn." It's precious. She says really cute things too, like the other day when she had a good news moment to share in primary, and it ended up being,"I love to play with my little Henry." She has been the keynote speaker a few times in primary, and I suspect you may be seeing her address the church in conference soon. Maybe not next month, but Spring for sure.

Henry: What can I say about Henry? He's the cutest little knucklehead I've ever seen! He turned 1 last month and got a little push around buggy. He could sit in that thing for hours, even if it's not moving! It's adorable! He has always had an active pointer finger, he is just constantly pointing at something, but now he has started adding words to his action. Everything is "this!" or "that!'' It is just the funniest. He is our little loverboy, and now he even gives kisses. I've been trying to teach him to stop using tongue, but haven't been successful so far.


So That's It! I hope to update fairly often!


Henry's first birthday cake



















The boy and his buggy


Let's Rock!


Mommy and MaryEllen with our manicures




Our Little Princess.



Me and Brian on the 4th of July




Sparklers are scary!



Is this too close?

10 comments:

April said...

Oh, so fun!!!! Yeah for Lori! Those pictures are adorable! I am glad that you are blogging now!:)

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Yeah i'm glad you guys are blogging. It will be nice to know what's going on with you guys. I like the background choice. Welcome to blogging. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Adams Family said...

I didn't even know you're pregers! Congrats! I guess that offically means it has been to long and "the group" needs to get together! Maybe we can do it right after I have my next edition, which should happen in the next couple of weeks. I'm excited to keep up with your family.

Sheila said...

Oh yeah baby!! It's about time you joined the "world"! You need to put a link on the side to your uppercase living site so people can see what it's all about.(maybe you already have) but you'd be suprised how many people check your blog.

Anyways, Jeff and I want to come over and rock out with you...we totally wreak, so it's good for some laughs at least. (We're really NOT musical AT ALL, so maybe you don't want us over)

I hope you're going to the Worldwide women's broadcast Sat. I want to see you!

Nicole said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. We need together soon so we can ROCK! and chat but mostly rock out.

sarah tangataevaha said...

Congratulations on the new addition! I'm glad you are not sick anymore. Laura is right, it has been way too long.

jordan and maci said...

what a beautiful little family you have lori! and congratulations on your "upcoming addition":). i am so happy you found us! tell brian hi:)

Brooke said...

Congrats on becoming a "blogger" and your upcoming new addition. Fun times. Glad to see your family is doing well.

the hamms said...

LORI FRY!!~!!!!! Oh How I miss you and all our crew back from the institute I am so glad that you are a blogger now. I can't believe your babies are so old!!! and that you are about to have a third!!! WOW. I miss you.

Shirley said...

ha, ha! You finally jumped on the bandwagon. I thought you said you were to techno-ignorant? :)
I need your email address so I can send you an invite to our Blog.