Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes on Prop 8!

I'm sure everyone knows about the fight to preserve traditional marriage in California. It is an extremely important cause, and I would urge anyone who has the power to do so to donate, time, money and any other resources to keeping marriage between a man and a woman. I'm adding a link to the official "Yes on 8" website, so that anyone who would like to help can do so. Even by putting a yard sign on your lawn or a bumper sticker on your car, you are showing support for this important cause. Please Help!!!!

3 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

You totally reminded me to make a donation! I can not believe how big your kids are! And you're having another one! Congrats! I actually looked for you a couple sundays ago when we all met together at the stake center. I LOVE our new ward. I could stay here forever! post more pics of those cute kids, we'll have to get them all together soon!

Nicole said...

I persuaded my Mom to vote yes on 8! Victory!!!!! I know it's just one vote but every vote counts right?

Summer said...

Hey, ran across your blog link on Shirley's. Fam is cute as ever. I can't believe how much Henry has grown. Congrats on #3!!!