Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Sampler

I finally uploaded my pics from the last 2 months. They are all very random, and of nothing particularly important. You'll see...


A beautiful mane- do. (I love that she lets me do stuff like this.)


New towels for Christmas. (I did mention these are very random, right?)


Henry took this one. Amazing how his artistic eye was able to capture the full spectrum of my morning ugliness, combined with the completely glazed over look of a husband and wife watching the today show at 7am.


I understand that he had a cold, but come on... this is taking things too far.

2 comments:

the hamms said...

Yes, Lori they were quite random

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh, Henry looks so grown up! It hasn't been That long!
So how is everything? Hope you're doing well.
Shirley