Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm a winner!!!!






I can't believe it!!! Our family went to look at some Model homes over the weekend and the development was having it's grand opening celebration. I entered a drawing, not even really caring what the prize was, and I won an ipod!!! Not just any old ipod, but an 8gb ipod touch! I never win anything!

I actually feel kind of guilty, because I already have a really awesome ipod that Brian won for me 3 years ago at our gym. (He had just gotten one from his parents for his birthday, so he gave it to me.) I'm wrestling with the idea of giving my old one to a family member, or selling it on ebay. The choice would be easy except that I just checked ebay and saw a similar ipod that was about to go for almost 150 bucks! I don't know...

Anyway, enough bragging and back to watching American Idol. (I was mad about them kicking off the Osmand kid, who was really good. And I was even more furious that they kept the crazy laughing drama queen from San Fransisco, but I still can't stop watching! It's like an addiction!)

4 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

You guys have all the luck..what homes were you looking at. Were they the ones by cam & nicole?? Just curious:)

Sheila said...

YAY!! THAT'S AWESOME!! Winning free stuff is the BEST!! And that's a total SCORE winnings!! Anyways, so the Osmond kid was a good friend of me and Jeff's brother!!! We totally were routing for him too.

Nicole said...

Lucky! and I hope they were by us, we gotta get you guys in our ward!

Francais Frit said...

Never win anything?!

Except the ipod from the gym, and that $1000 vaccume and everything else. ;)