Sunday, March 22, 2009

He's Here!!!

Introducing.....

Emmett Jeffrey Faulconer
Born March 19, 2009 9:59 pm 8 lbs., 14 oz. 21 inches

My biggest baby yet!


So precious! Even with his gooey eyes!


Waiting in a wheelchair for a room. (we were given "priority status" to get a single room because Brian works there, but after waiting for 20 minutes in the wheelchair they said it could'nt be done. Oh well.)


Looks like a Faulconer kid to me.


Some father son bonding time.


Another Soothie pacifier addict.


I was Super happy here because they had just moved me to a single room! Yay!


Brian, cousin Brianna, and Emmett


No sibling rivalry yet!



Elliot, Emelia, and Uncle Michael all wanted a shot at holding the new baby. (Grandma made them wait.)


Everyone is doing well, even Henry! We all love this new little guy, and more details will come when I am going on more than 3 hours of sleep. (That will happen, right?)

17 comments:

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

I am so happy for you Lori that he is out. And happy for the family to have another addition. I hope delivery went well and it looks like you guys are already home so that is a good sign.

Sheila said...

Yay Lori, conagrats to have him OUT, happy and lookin' very healthy!! I'm really happy for you guys and your new family of FIVE...HOLY COW!

the hamms said...

AH, how do you look so good after having given birth. I am not sure we can be friends anymore.

The Evers Family said...

Congratulations!!!! You look so good! He really is a cutie!

Shirley said...

Yay!! He's cute. And yes, definitely a Faulconer baby :)
And you look fabulous in the pics of you, too. I tried to put on make up and do my hair before going to hospital for Heidi and still ended up looking like crap for pics after she was born! :)
I'm so happy for you! Good luck with everything! I'll pray that you get more sleep :)
Shirley

Spencer and Jessica said...

Congratulations! What a popular day...Genna turned five on the 19th.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Congratulations! I want to hear all the gorey details :-)

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

Congrats! I just found you while blog hopping. I'm glad to see you're doing well. Our blog is andersonianfamily.blogspot.com, but it's private so you can email me jcandersonfamily@gmail.com if you want an invite.

Ariane said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. Janessa is very jealous!!! You look so good for just giving birth.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

You look so good!!! And he's a big guy! He definitely looks like a Faulconer! Congrats!

Nicole said...

He looks like his sister and brother! You have a cute bunch. Congrats. I want to met him we'll get together when you feel up to it.

Tiffany Kay said...

FINALLY! Cheap and cute baby/toddler essentials! Check it out!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com AND www.polkadotsndaisies.blogspot.com
(Great gifts for baby showers or Easter)

The Reiersens said...

Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby boy!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! What a sweet family. SO not fair how pretty you look right after having given birth!

Crystal Dever said...

Congratulations Lori!! He's adorable and you all look so happy. Can't wait to meet him!

April said...

Congrats you guys!!!! He is such a doll! You look great too Lori!

jordan and maci said...

yay! congratulations guys! he is absolutely darling:)