Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The waiting game

At my doctor's appt. 2 weeks ago my doctor informed me that I was already dilated to "more than a centimeter" and I could possibly have a baby that weekend!

I wish he would have kept his big fat mouth shut!!!

I am still nine days from my due date, but because Dr. Speculation had to get me thinking of how AWESOME it would be to have an early baby, I haven't been able to think about anything else!

I don't usually like to spout too much negativity on my blog, but I am so sick of being pregnant!!!!

9 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Awww... We all feel your pain! Those last couple days are horrible! My doc said the same thing with Noah and Spencer, I was 3 centimeters and 80 percent effaced for 3 weeks with Noah! Go for a jog, or a skip. :)

the hamms said...

You are not alone sister. Once the doctor even mentioned inducing me, I was not going to have it any other way

Sheila said...

DUDE, I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!! When I went to the hospital from dehydration, she told me "no longer than this weekend!!" Two WEEKS later I had Jordan. I hope that you can do something to take your mind off it.

I need to talk to you about your old ipod. Did you already sell it?? Call me when you get this!

Nicole said...

We are excited for you guys! Hopefully he'll come soon.

Francais Frit said...

The longer you wait, the cuter they are! Oh, and the better he will take care of you and B when you are old and helpless.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Hang in there and let us know when it does happen!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Amen! I feel your pain. No progress with me either. Heavenly Father is testing our patience for sure.

Francais Frit said...

When are you going to have that baby, gosh!

j/k
;)

Tiffany Kay said...

i know sorry i am just trying to help my friend advertise her companyt