Thursday, September 3, 2009

MaryEllen's first soccer game

A couple of weeks ago Rosemont Soccer had it's kickoff jamboree and MaryEllen played in her first game! (Okay, so it was a 10 minute exhibition game, but it was her first real competition.) She played goalie for the first half and had a couple of great saves! The second half she was in the action on the field. She just ran around the pack of little girls with a huge smile on her face. It was so precious! Brian has been coaching her and the other girls, and I think the team is going to do great this year! GO KICKAROOS!!!!!!


#6 ready to hit the field!


pre- game ball inspection


It's a lonely job, but somebody's gotta do it.

I had a bunch of other pics, but blogger won't let me upload them due to "internal error". I'll try again next time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love little kid soccer games and the over sized shorts on MaryEllen.

Francais Frit said...

Cute.

They use the big goals?! Wow.

Summer said...

Is she really old enough to be playing soccer already? So sweet!

Shan B. said...

So fun!! We missed sign ups this year so no soccer for us but Blake Loved being the goalie & he was really good. I think we may do karate & maybe basketball this year. Who knows & yes, 7:45 is an early start but I start babysitting around 8 & sometimes a little earlier so I have to be up & dressed early anyway. Plus it's nice to get a little exercise in when we walk. Hey...where's your pics from your near death experience?? LOL.