Monday, September 28, 2009

this and that

We got a new camera a few weeks back and I haven't been able to figure out how to upload the photos until today! Here are a few snapshots of our recent days...

I thought this was a good pic of me... until I zoomed in!
HOLY FRECKLES!!!!



Kickaroos in training





helping Daddy set up

I can't get enough of that face! How did this kid get so photogenic?!



The infamous Nemo hat. I recently bought him a real MLB hat so he would stop wearing this one out. Not that it isn't adorable, but it was getting WAY too small.



New PJ's make life so much easier. Bedtime is exciting!





The little guy is getting so big! Lots of eating and almost crawling!







Countdown to the opening of our newly refurbished Target! (Is anyone more obsessed with Target than me? I doubt it.)



We tried on one of Henry's old costumes to make sure it fit Emmett this year. That is one cyte lil' chick!!

7 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Gosh I love you... and target. Your little baby has gotten huge! He's the perfect mix of Mary Ellen and Henry. Lets get together soon! I was thinking it would be fun to do family home evening sometime. :)

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Yes I am sooo excited for target also! I haven't made a chain but still can't wait. And the lil chicken is cute!

rachbill said...

You are too funny Lori! And your kids are adorable and so are your freckles.

Summer said...

Love the pic of you...looking awesome. What's the matter with freckles?!?

Your family is so sweet and growing too fast!!! I love reading about all of their great adventures.

JSL, ABE&H said...

1. That is a great pic of you 2. I cannot believe you have a target countdown 3. Your baby looks just like you.

Sheila said...

I would have to say, Janessa may be up there almost as excited...but with no chain made, you take the cake!!

Love the updates, you're right, good pic of you! I LOVE YOUR FRECKLES!! I always wanted freckles when I was a kid.

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I too am excited that Target is going to reopen. It's been way too long. Def. not as excited as you. the countdown was a good idea. i can't believe how big Emmett is getting. It seems like just yesterday he was born.