Monday, March 22, 2010

Emmett's second 1st birthday party

On his Birthday, Emmett had an awesome party at our house with Aunt Francesca, Uncle Kalen, Brianna, Dylan, and Grandma Cherie. We were sad That Grandpa Richard (Pepe, as the kids call him) was too sick to join us. We are hoping he will feel better soon so he can get back into action!

We had a yummy dinner, presents, cupcakes and ice cream, the whole she-bang! Despite the fact that Emmett was a grump and a 1/2 ALL DAY that day, he ended up being in pretty ok spirits for the party.


We were so glad we could finally bust out the "Celebrate" banner that Aunt Jessica made for us! Thank you!!!


Dylan and Dad horsing around.


Brianna and Francesca flashing their pearly whites.


Emmett got lots of cool toys and lots of shirts for summer! Yay!!


This was pretty much his party face all night. Not too bad, but definitely not his smiley self.


Dad helped blow out the candles this time.


His best smile of the night!


It looks like Henry should have a thought bubble in this picture, right? I just don't know what it would say. Maybe, "I wonder if I can convince mom to feed me cupcakes and ice cream for every meal."


Tickle time!!!!


the flying nun


strike a pose!


grandma and Dylan lounging around.

2 comments:

The Bjurstrom Family said...

I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate Emmett's birthday. He is such a funny kid:)The chicken was AWESOME. What did you use to season it?

Francais Frit said...

Oh my, what an amazing banner. I wish I could have one too! harhar
That Brianna is cuter every time I see her. Happy third first Birthday, Emmett.