Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scentsy


Lately I've been very conflicted about my Uppercase Living Business. I've been disappointed with all the new products coming out and I feel like the company is just trying to throw too much different and new stuff out of each catalog, rather than staying true to their original product, which is GREAT and is the reason I signed on in the first place! After a lot of consideration, I decided I probably wasn't going to put too much effort into my business and I'd just let it phase out.

Enter... Scentsy! My old Uppercase upline invited me to come to the Sacramento Quilt and Craft expo last month where she would be hosting a Scentsy booth. I had never heard of it, but I wasn't about to pass up free tickets to ANYTHING! When I saw the Scentsy booth I automatically knew I wanted in! This was clearly going to be my next venture, and I am LOVING being a consultant!


I know a lot of people probably think it's stupid to put so much effort into these direct sales ventures, but I really love doing it, and even though I never thought I could be a good salesperson, I've found that I'm kind of awesome at it!


So If you're interested, check out my new website:


http://lorifaulconer.scentsy.us


I think you're going to love it!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Scentsy is great Lori and is totally the "it" thing right now in my opinion for home fragrances!! Super cute and I know you'll do great at it!! These make the best housewarming gifts!

makana said...

I was totally there at the booth! And I have some scentsy stuff right ow but have been wanting to get a few more. And here you are selling it! Yahoo

Summer said...

Tell More!!! Looks interesting...

By the way, loving the picture of you on your website!