Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jumble of Nonsense

Get ready for the randoms!!!


All the Fry grandkids at baby Peter's blessing.


Fry's, Gastaldi's, and Kuhnz'.


My birthday pavlova... i.e. the best thing I ever ate. (thanks Mom!)


I don't think you can handle this.


The boys like to watch movies in their little lawn chairs... whatever makes them happy!


Water fun with cousin Brianna.
R.I.P. little swimming pool, The dog got to it that very night.








This is what he puts on every time he plays dress up with Sissy. Again, whatever makes him happy.


Kindergarten "promotion ceremony". Mrs. Valencia refuses to call it a graduation, which I agree with.



We were trying to get a good shot for a gift for Fathers' day. These were the 2 winners.



He was so angry at me for not letting him play in the same cabinet as my Cuisinart blades.

7 comments:

Liz Fisher said...

Since the picture of Brian is so... random I wonder if he put that one in himself? Your kids are so cute!

JSL, ABE&H said...

THat last picture is so funny.

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, those last two pics are too funny! I'm dying at that personality!! Brian is waaaaaay too much to handle...is proud or what?? He deserves it, he's worked hard right? I tried to zoom on that yumminess (not your husband, the dessert) to figure out what it is that is so amazing--I need more details and possibly a recipe!!! C'mon, don't make me google it please!!

Nicole said...

That last picture is gold. So cute, he's getting big.

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Your kids have the prettiest eyes! And i love all the pictures.

Francais Frit said...

I love your random updates. They are really cute and I hear your sense of humor in them. More!

THE BELLS said...

I LOVE that last picture. That just about sums up how I feel at the end of the day.:)