Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Uppercase Living business

I am so excited about the progress I have made recently in my business! I never thought that I would be very good at any kind of sales, so I was really surprised to find out that I could be successful in something based completely on selling a product! I thought I would post some pictures of projects I have made for anyone who doesn't know what it's about. Sorry they are all old projects, I haven't taken any pictures of my new stuff.



MaryEllen redesigned her bathroom around this expression


Henry's sports themed room



MaryEllen's room


The silver part says Always and forever
(hard to see with the flash glare)






Some gifts I have made

1 comment:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

oh my gosh Lori you are so crafty! Do you have like a variety of things to pick from or can you make whatever you wanted. I'm thinking of christmas presents for my parents and I have some ideas. I would LOVE to buy something from you!! We need to get together anyway!