Sunday, October 26, 2008

Apple Hill!

Our family took our annual trip to Apple Hill last saturday and we were happy to be joined by my brother Michael and his family. We made our usual rounds; starting at High Hill with caramel apples and a stop at the Fudge factory. Next we went to Boa Vista where we always buy pumpkins and Apple cider. We rounded out the trip at Abel's acres for a trip through the hay maze and some other fun things for the kids. We had a great time!


MaryEllen and cousin Elliot on the pony rides!


Henry got his pointer finger out for the ponies


Henry and Daddy gt to pet the ponies that were taking a break


I'm not sure what this face means.


Henry was nearly eclipsed by his caramel apple


Needless to say, we got no chocolate.
(life was unbearable.)



Elliot with his fellow pumpkin heads




Trying to heft this enormous pumpkin is hard work!


Taking a rest


MaryEllen and her perfect pumpkin
(it even had the little curly things on the stem!)



our annual picture in the pumpkin patch


Henry chillin' with Aunt Jessica


MaryEllen and I trying to escape the Hay Maze


Little ghosts


What a scary witch! I think she was scared of herself!


Our cute little pumpkins! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun.

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Thanks for the walk through. we've never been before.... I'll take the suggestions we can get. I love the pic of Henry and the half eaten apple.

Sheila said...

Awe, you went to the BEST three Apple Hill places (trust me). So did you know Evelyn Able (Able's Acres) is a member? She's in my home ward!! And our good friends the Vismans (who I babysat for when I was a teenie bopper) own Boa Vista! and seriously, you can't beat the pond and caramel apples, pony rides and Fudge Factory at High Hill!! (sigh) SO FUN! FYI there's a petting zoo at Plubell's if you're ever interested in adding another stop. It's just down the street from my parent's house!

jordan and maci said...

such a cute little family lor! i miss that place:(

Summer said...

Looks like a fun time! Larson's is another neat spot...lots of room to run around; great for a picnic and they also have a fun little museum. At least they did last time I went.