Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's wrong with me?!

Our family has done so many fun things lately, but I keep forgetting my camera! I don't usually like to blog without pictures because I figure that's what everyone wants to see. I've decided to just go through my old photos and choose some of my favorites. Enjoy!


MaryEllen as a newborn. I love Brian's face in the first picture... I think every new parent knows exactly how he was feeling. She was only 2 days old in the second picture and you could already see how wise she was.





MaryEllen was 2 here. Some of my favorite pictures ever. Everything was just perfect that day.


Graduation day! We were so proud of Daddy!


Brand new Henry. I can't believe we'll have another little guy soon!

That's all for now. Maybe I'll pick it up from here later on.

6 comments:

the hamms said...

you are right, we love pictures. Keep that camera on your key chain, woman

Shirley said...

Cute pics! For a split second I thought Emmet had been born already when I saw those pictures of Mary Ellen before reading your post! So how is the pregnancy? Hopefully see you soon!
Shirley

The Evers Family said...

Cute pics. I just checked my blogThis saturday I am booked so far. next sat is free museum day and so we are taking Rach to the zoo and Fairytale town. Call me and we will figure something out! Thanks

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

That newborn pic of Mary Ellen is so cute! She hasn't changed!
That would be sooo fun by the way! I think Noah and Mary Ellen would get along nicely! We are game for sure!

makana said...

I had to check out your blog! It was great seeing you when I was in Cali. You look just fabulous. Your kids are darling

April said...

It's so fun to catch up and see how your family is doing... your kids are just so cute!!