Sunday, November 15, 2009

A BIG FAT post

I haven't posted in so long, and we've had a lot of fun events to document, so I'm going to try to catch up in this one BIG post. Here goes...


Emmett and Clara are kindred spirits. They totally love each other and are always showing affection. Maybe it has something to do with "Back to the Future: 3" ?


Clara in her Halloween costume... she's a squirrel.


MaryEllen's debut of her Rosetta fairy costume. This was right before the Fall Festival at her school.


MaryEllen's friends Kirden and Haley at the Fall Festival.

Apple Hill 2009





The ride there is 1/2 the fun!


Not sure why the weird face... she was super excited to ride the pony. Henry was excited until we got about 3 feet from the ponies, then he was hysterical.


The great pumpkin search


Our friends Matt and DeeDee came with us, and I was sure glad DeeDee was willing to go in the hay maze! (not my favorite tradition.)


Baby Envy?


This baby is CRAZY in the tub... I have a video for another time to show his enthusiasm for baths.


These were our pumpkins this year, Brian did the Tinkerbell for ME and I did Blue for Henry.


So I did my best but blogger is super slow right now and I'm too impatient to keep waiting for it to upload my photos. I guess this will be a 2 part post!

3 comments:

Carolyn G said...

Those pumpkins are awesome! What talent!

Shan B. said...

Ditto on the awesome pumpkins. I hate when blogger is slow too! Good luck!

JSL, ABE&H said...

That do Haloween costume is so freaking funny