Monday, November 23, 2009

P90X results!!!!

Well, you won't be seeing any before and afters of me. I gained 5 lbs. of muscle underneath my pre-existing fat. What a freaking waste of 90 days!!!!

However, Brian's results have been impressive. The after shots were actually taken after 120 days. (he started the program over, adhering more strictly to the diet, and has seen much better results.)


He'll probably kill me for posting these... but I'm so proud!!!!




Before...


and after! (Get me some tickets to THAT gun show!!!!)


Before...


and after! I may be biased, but that is one sexy man... am I right?

{don't worry about me by the way... I started going to the gym again last week and I've lost 4 lbs! It may take a year or more, but I think I actually do have a shot at getting the baby weight off! Now, for the unlost weight from the first 2 babies... we'll just have to wait and see...}

8 comments:

Faulconer Family said...

You better post the next 60 and 90 days when I'm done. I still look like a bum right now.

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

HAHA! I love it!! Nick just lost about 15 pounds too! I had him on a candida detox, it was aswome! Hmm.. I should post some pics of him also, he would LOVE that! Nick's nice and hairy :)

Nicole said...

So it works good to know. I went vegan for 28 days lost 10 pounds went un-vegan and gained 6 pounds back. Lovely

Carolyn G said...

This reminds me of that commercial for slim quick (whatever it's called), the wife gains weight, the husband loses! Not fair!

Shan B. said...

P90X is stinkin hard. Brad was doing it but didn't stick to it & he was doing it right before my 1/2 marathon so I didn't want to KILL myself before I went 13.1 miles. And I didn't lose 1 stinking pound. WHATEVER!!! good luck...I'm still trying to lose baby weight & my youngest is 3. Good Luck Girly!!!

Nicole Hernandez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Oh my gosh! AWESOME!! The before and afters totally do`it justice huh???

So I'm with you at good ol regular diet and exercise...too bad I got to gain 18 weeks of baby weight and then have no baby...and then gain 5 more after that (probably eating my woes away...) SO, we got an elliptical day after thanksgiving (thank you Sears) and I'm starting back from square one!! I HAVE to loose this weight before I get pregnant again!!!
HERE's TO US!!
--and good job Bri!

The Bjurstrom Family said...

Good Job Brian!!!