Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Day of Pre- K!

MaryEllen started Pre-K at Hagan Park this week and she is loving it!!! ( I would just call it preschool, by the way, but she corrects me every time, "It's Pre- KINDERGARTEN, Mom!") The first day I didn't have much time to take pictures, because even though the teachers said I could stay as long as I wanted, she made it clear that I should go. I cried for about 15 minutes. When I picked her up she asked if next time I could drop her off outside! Thank heaven's for signing in and out, I have the law on my side for this one!


Out front, raring to go.


Her own cubby!


Writing her name on her first art project.

2 comments:

the hamms said...

't believe how quickly they grow up and want to leave you.

Francais Frit said...

For Christmas did she ask for a cot to leave there- then you wouldn't have to pick her up?? :)