Thursday, December 4, 2008

Henry eating and sitting in funny things.


Every time I pull out this bucket of blocks he goes straight over and sits in it. Right on top of the blocks. Looks Comfy!


His favorite spot to kick back and check out the hotties in Parenting magazine.


We got him this huge sucker at the zoo. (Brian's idea not mine.)


You can tell the tiger bib is our favorite, it has great coverage.


His first (and possibly last) experience eating soup with no assistance. He probably consumed about 1/2 teaspoon worth, and fingerpainted with the rest.


Do I have something on my Pacifier?

2 comments:

jordan and maci said...

absolutely love reading your blog... your sense of humor shines through and i miss it! i miss you guys!

p.s. your kids are adorable.

Shirley said...

cute! so how long did you let him suck on the sucker? I don't think I've even ever had the whole thing before!