Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The great Christmas tree hunt!

The last few years we have been buying our tree at Home Depot, and the last few years each of our tree's have been brown before Christmas! So this year we decided to chop down our own for maximum freshness. There is always a bit of contention when choosing a tree; I don't mind a little imperfection, in fact I prefer it. Brian is the opposite. He wants each limb to spray perfectly off of the most perfectly straight trunk, that is just the perfect height. Well this year we compromised. Our tree is practically perfect in every way, except that it is a bit on the short side.

Anyway, the kids had a blast running through the tree's while Brian and I debated. All in all it was a good experience. (And cheaper than Home Depot, too!)


Goofballs.


MaryEllen wanted this one. Can you tell that she loves Charlie Brown?


My Boys.


This is my favorite picture!


The men hard at work.


I finally got the paci away! Such a cute face behind there!


Good thing we bought that Mini- van!


So I married a saws- all Murderer? (Scary.)


The Finished product. I love it!!!



2 comments:

the hamms said...

Beautiful

Shirley said...

looks like you had fun! We go fake. Never had a problem with plastic turning brown! :)